WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Patient care is our utmost priority. During this time, we continue to have in-office visits, but, are abiding and guided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and LA County Department of Health guidelines for the safety of our patients and staff.
- Sanitizing regularly (including elevators/buttons/door handles)
- Self-parking so there are no outside individuals inside cars
- Spacing appointments appropriately so no likely exposure
- Not seeing possible COVID-19 patients
- Checking patient’s temperature on arrival
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- Telemedicine appointments are available for routine follow-ups
COVID-19 OFFICE REQUIREMENTS
- We are requiring that all patients wear a mask or facial covering upon arrival for appointments.
- If you have had a fever or cough within the last 14 days please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for a later date or provide a telemedicine visit.
- Please abide by quarantine recommendations should anyone in your household test positive for covid-19. Do not schedule an in-office appointment during this time.
- Take your temperature before leaving your house, if you have a fever please stay home and call us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone unless you are accompanying a minor or you require special assistance.
- Do not schedule an in-office appointment should anyone in your household recently test positive for covid-19. Please abide by quarantine recommendations.
Please call for an appointment or email our office with any questions: (310) 201-0990 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org